Ditch the Orange Juice: Healthier Drink Choices for Company Events
With people reducing their level of alcohol consumption, cutting it out completely, or abstaining, for health, religious, cultural, or other reasons, the culture of people drinking less is gathering momentum. Sales of alcohol-free drinks are on the increase, while alcoholic drink sales are static and even reducing.
From their research in the City of London, Club Soda has developed a unique insight into the types of drinks people want to drink, if they are not drinking alcohol. The amount of sugar, calories, ingredients and “sippability” are all important. People not drinking at an event shun Coca Cola and orange juice. They want to be treated with as much thought as those drinking alcohol.
At this event with Club Soda, employers will get unique insights into what people are drinking if they are not ‘drinking’ and why there is business value in being more respectful of a wider range of drinking behaviours. Club Soda will share ideas for extending the same “pizzazz” to your staff and guests who prefer to socialise with less or no alcohol.
The event includes a tasting of a range of drinks available at the Club Soda Christmas Mindful Drinking Festival at Spitalfields Market.
- What your staff, clients and guests are looking for when they are not drinking alcohol, and the questions they are likely to ask about the drinks you serve.
- Why is it not about taking anything (i.e. alcohol) away, but instead giving everyone permission to do something different and to make healthier choices.
- Why alcohol-free drinks now taste so much better than before.
- How to make sure nobody feels out of place if they are not drinking.
- The new range of 0% to 0.5% ABV products, and why there are so many new brands coming onto the market.
This event is part of Club Soda’s Mindful Drinking Christmas Festival, which is taking place on Friday 24 and Saturday 25 November at Spitalfields Market, E1
To reserve a place, please visit https://ditch-the-juice.eventbrite.com. Bring your catering and facilities managers along too!