Coronavirus (COVID-19): information and advice for employers
(updated 22 July 2020)
We recognise the efforts that businesses are making to ensure that they operate in a safe and secure way during this time.
We also recognise that employers want to keep their staff informed about the COVID-19 pandemic. There is lots of information – and misinformation – out there, so please ensure that any advice or guidance you are sharing only comes from a reputable source, such as the GOV.UK website.
Some links that may be helpful:
- Working safely during coronavirus (COVID-19)
- NHS Test and Trace: How it works
- NHS Test and Trace: Workplace guidance
- ACAS Coronavirus (COVID-19): advice for employers and employees
- COVID-19: cleaning in non-healthcare settings
- Public Health England’s “Customer Logging Toolkit”
- Maintaining records of staff, customers and visitors to support NHS Test and Trace
- City of London Corporation and London Borough of Hackney COVID-19 Local Outbreak Control Plan
- Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for Workplaces in the City of London and Hackney
Downloadable information sheets are available at the following links:
- Keeping a safe distance
- Face coverings. Face coverings information sheets in 12 different languages are available here.
An NHS video on the best way to wash your hands here. Please watch and share and keep sharing.