#YouAreNotAlone Domestic Abuse COVID-19 Campaign Employer Pack
The UK Government has launched a campaign to raise awareness about the support and resources that are available to domestic abuse victims during COVID-19. Anyone can be a victim of domestic abuse, regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, socio-economic status, sexuality or background.
Employers can be a lifeline for those living with domestic abuse. As a manager or a colleague, you can play an important role in reassuring employees that they are not alone and that there is help and support available. Employers can help connect employees to the help and support available, including online support, helplines, refuges and local support services.
This employer pack reviews:
- The different types of Domestic Abuse that can occur
- The signs of abuse to look out for with employees
- How you can provide support as an employer
- Campaign assets and resources
- Draft staff intranet and newsletter text for communications